This week’s top credit card blog posts
Now that I’m back from Europe, it’s time to resume my weekly roundups. This week’s blog posts will teach you how to embrace a debt-free mindset, equip you with facts you may not know about credit cards and provide a fun list of money movies to watch this summer, among other things. Enjoy!
1) The Consumerist lists 10 things you might not know about your credit card. Did you know that businesses are not allowed to require a minimum purchase for credit or debit card purchases?
2) Debt Free Living Guru explains how to get into a debt-free mindset.
3) Linsey at Wisebread talks about the most wasteful credit card solicitation she’s received yet.
4) A reader at Free Money Finance has mastered the art of gaining from credit card rewards.
5) My Dollar Plan provides a 10-step plan for becoming debt free.
6) Trying to escape the summer heat? Canadian Capitalist provides a list of the best money movies.
7) This one is from last week when I was out of town, but I really like it — Bible Money Matters discusses whether reward cards are really worth it and gives consumers several ways to avoid reward card pitfalls.