Need a Card? We Can Help.
- Burned by barbecue: Lessons from a credit card crime spree March 23, 2018
- Orbitz, AmEx Travel and the new normal of data breaches March 21, 2018
- Reconsideration line: Your second chance to get a card March 21, 2018
- What you can learn from my flurry of debt consolidation offers March 19, 2018
- Rewards workaround: Chase points for flights on Southwest March 17, 2018
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Across from where? I’m a monster. I’m a monster. I hear the jury’s still out on science.
Say goodbye to these, because it’s the last time! What’s Spanish for “I know you speak English?” Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. Really? Did nothing cancel? What’s Spanish for “I know you speak English?”
Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. Across from where? Really? Did nothing cancel? What’s Spanish for “I know you speak English?” Marry me. I’m half machine. I’m a monster.
As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. Across from where? Guy’s a pro. That’s why you always leave a note! Whoa, this guy’s straight?
It’s called ‘taking advantage.’ It’s what gets you ahead in life. I’m afraid I just blue myself. Now, when you do this without getting punched in the chest, you’ll have more fun.
Oh, you’re gonna be in a coma, all right. First place chick is hot, but has an attitude, doesn’t date magicians. It’s a hug, Michael. I’m hugging you. Bad news. Andy Griffith turned us down. He didn’t like his trailer.