This week’s top credit card blog roundup
Below are some of my favorite credit card posts from the blogosphere this week. Read these and learn how to determine if you are addicted to plastic, find out how to make a mini flower box out of your old cards and enjoy an ode to getting rid of credit card debt.
1) Trent at The Simple Dollar provides 10 tactics for getting your debt under control.
2) Get Rich or Die Trying has a guest post that can help you determine if you are addicted to plastic.
3) Chuck Willman, a Realtor in Arizona, writes about his frightening brush with identity theft.
4) Instructables explains how to turn your old credit cards into a small magnetic flower box.
5) Generation X Finance has a fascinating guest post about the connection between your brain and credit card debt.
6) Wealthy Reader discusses why using a credit card for purchases is ideal: dispute resolution.
7) Stop Buying Crap tells how to make sure you’ll be approved for a credit card.
8) Blueprint for Financial Prosperity names his favorite gasoline cash back credit cards.